Introductory post

Hi!

Welcome to aucstavemusichub.blogspot.com - A blog that is focused on inspiring musicians and providing relevant information to help them get better at their craft.

My name is Joshua Adebowale, popularly known as JoshKeyz. I’m a music producer, songwriter, artist, multi-instrumentalist, band leader and a music director with over 7 years of experience. I am so passionate about Music and helping others fine-tune their musical talents. I also love playing table tennis, dancing, swimming and meeting new people.

From hobby to profession -

Formally educated as a Geologist. While in school, Music for me was just a hobby but in no time, my love for Music grew stronger and immediately after school, I transitioned into being a full-time musician and over the years, I’ve had people come ask me questions on songwriting, music production, artist development, starting a band, how to sing or play an instrument, music directing, making money from Music, gadgets to buy, uploading songs on digital stores and so on... While I’ve tried answering some people privately, the overwhelming increase in the thirst for this information especially amongst young musicians has triggered me starting this blog.

So, join me on this journey as I share with you, my experiences over the years. From time to time, I’ll also bring you interviews with music artists, bands, musicians, music producers, songwriters, music directors, sound engineers and so on. Gear reviews and recommendations would also be put up sporadically.

Please feel free to post comments in the comments section or send your emails to aucstavemusichub@gmail.com. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Comments